Subject: You Know It's 2004 When...
>From Michael Rose
From: Leo Nikora
You Know It's 2004 When...
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they don't have
6. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a
7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9" to get an
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different
10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.
11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
12. Contractors outnumber permanent staff and are more likely to get
13. You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.
14. As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your friends."
15. You got this email from a friend that never talks to you anymore, except
to send you jokes from the net.
16. You are too busy to notice there was no #9.
17. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9.
AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.
eHumor mailing list
Go to top
Send comments/contributions: HumorMaster@lipkie.com