Subject: Senior Dress Code
From: Anne Ward-Ryan
Note: Please read at least #13.
Many of us on the way to 50, over 50, or WAY over 50 are quite confused about how we should present ourselves. We're unsure about the kind of image we are projecting and whether or not we are correct as we try to conform to current fashion. In spite of what you may have seen on the streets, the following combinations DO NOT go together and should be avoided:
1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle bracelets and corn pads
6. Speedo's and cellulite
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Bikinis and liver spots.
11. Short shorts and varicose veins.
12. Inline skates and a walker.
And the ultimate 'Bad Taste' in fashion for the older folks . . .
13. Thongs and Depends.
Go to top
Send comments/contributions: HumorMaster@lipkie.com