Subject: Top Ten most Polite Ways to Say Your Zipper Is Down
From: Anne Ward-Ryan
Top Ten most Polite Ways to Say Your Zipper Is Down
by David Letterman
10. The cucumber has left the salad.
9. Quasimodo needs to go back in the tower and tend to his bells.
8. You need to bring your tray table to the upright and locked position.
7. Paging Mr. Johnson... Paging Mr. Johnson..
6. Elvis is leaving the building.
5. The Buick is not all the way in the garage.
4. Our next guest is someone who needs no introduction.
3. You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones.
2. Men may be From Mars.....but I can see something that rhymes with
1. I always knew you were crazy, but now I can see your nuts.
Go to top
Send comments/contributions: HumorMaster@lipkie.com